Please note that all of these links will take you OFF of the Canada House Beach Club website. We list this information as a service to our owners and future guests. We are hopeful that you find stuff here that is informative and useful. But remember that we cannot be responsible for the content found on those websites.
The Webmistress enjoys hearing your feedback. For this page especially, there are several things she’d like you to tell her about:
- If you find a broken link, please tell us the page on which you found it, and which link didn’t work.
- We want to avoid linking to inappropriate content if possible. If you find something objectionable, please let us know what you found, where you found it, and what made it inappropriate, so we can make an educated decision about whether to remove the link, or perhaps post a warning about the content on that page.
- Is there a local attraction that isn’t listed here and should be? Send us the URL for their website, and we’ll check it out! Maybe you’ll see it here after the next update!
Please use the feedback link at the top of every page to report any problems.
Local Information & Attractions:
- Area Guides
- Arts & Culture
- Beach & Water
- Tours & Cruises
- Animals & Nature
- Other Attractions
- Local Yellow Pages (our zip code is 33062)
- Upcoming Events (Miami/Fort Lauderdale)
- Directions from Airport to Canada House
- See Canada House on a Map of the area
- Universal Currency Converter
- U.S. Government Time Server
- Timesharing Today (Magazine for timeshare owners)
- Broward County Public Records (get a copy of your deed online!)
- Resort Condominiums International (R.C.I.)
- Interval International (I.I.)
- Dial-an-Exchange (no annual membership fees!)